Main Menu

A Boy Named Friday

Started by Jarhead0331, December 31, 2015, 06:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Well, since most of the free world has tomorrow off, figured we'd kick the weekend off early.

For me, GTAV, MGSV, maybe some ARMA and Call to Arms.

Happy New Year everyone.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Airborne Rifles

Back from visiting family and ready for STANAVFORLANT to take one a Soviet amphibious task force in CMANO[/b.

Anguille

Happy New Year to everyone....

I think i finally found the energy to stick to a couple of specific games:

- Grand Ages: Rome Gold. Playing the first campaign which i have never completed yet (shame on me).
- Horizon. Playing on small maps, trying to complete the different quests. Small maps are fairly intensive and i hadn't tried them before.

Cheers

undercovergeek

PBEM extravaganza - Con and CMBS, Cyrano and HoN, KyzBP and PBEM

Some EU4 as Castille, grabbed all the missing DLCs, learnt a lot from my England playthrough, now starting a Castille game on ironman to unlock awards - very tense on ironman!

Mordheim, theres a wake for Jason and some piss taking for Gus

bob48

Some 'Battles of Normandy' and maybe Elite if I can work out how to take off (thanks for the advice, 'Geek).
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

jamus34

Got home yesterday to find out I lost one of my electric mains so I only have half my circuits. The half I do have does not include my office where the pc is.
Once I get it back I plan to finish my Steam Xmas shopping, playing some of the following and hopefully getting in touch with Freyland and Millipede to plan our next civ 4 session.

games I plan to play are:
HoI3
Civ4
PoE
Ck2
Binding of Isaac
Maybe try to learn some Vicky 2 and DC case blue.
Insert witty comment here.

Martok

Well I work all this weekend (the next four nights), so probably not much gaming time for me.  Whatever time I do end up having will likely be split between Pillars of Eternity, Age of Charlemagne, and possibly cracking open that copy of Homeworld I picked up during the Steam sale. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bboyer66

Iracing- Looks like its Road Atlanta this week

FM2016- 2nd year in the Premiership with Sheffield United

Dabble in Assassins Creed Syndicate and the Witcher 3


MengJiao

Quote from: Martok on December 31, 2015, 09:18:55 AM
Well I work all this weekend (the next four nights), so probably not much gaming time for me.  Whatever time I do end up having will likely be split between Pillars of Eternity, Age of Charlemagne, and possibly cracking open that copy of Homeworld I picked up during the Steam sale.

  I'll be playing some Attila: Age of Charlemagne (I've been wiped out as the Avars and am now trying Mercia).
  Some Vassal
  Some Armored Warfare

Sir Slash

I'm trying to get back to Rome 2 but keep tripping-over Civil War II and Pillars of Eternity. Happy 2016 Grogs everywhere. I'll have a Manly drink for you all tonight.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Ace Patrol, Wings Over Flanders Fields and Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Crossroads

Turn #3 of our CS Middle East PBEM, scenario aptly named as The Crossroads. Bought GameGuru Premium from Steam Sales. Interesting to see how it can assist in terrain design. Later, some solitary boardgaming with PanzerBlitz Hill Of Death Santa brought to me from Boardgamegeek market.

Life is good. Happy New Year 2016!
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam | CS: Middle East

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East DARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Silent Disapproval Robot

I was hoping to play some Star Wars LCG via Tabletop Simulator with Bison but I've just been informed that I have been switched to night shifts Fri-Sun so I'll be working instead.

Rayfer

Happy New Year everyone! I finally committed to learning and playing the beast called War in the Pacific: AE.  I'm finally 'getting' it and actually completed the first two turns. The experienced players on the Matrix forums have been of great help, especially with how the automated convoy system works. That alone was a god-send. There is also a full campaign with a 'quiet China' option that allows you to concentrate on the Pacific almost exclusively.

sandman2575

Quote from: Gusington on December 31, 2015, 10:26:10 AM
Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai.


I'm sorely tempted to buy this on Steam sale even though I've put all of 6 hours into Shogun II since buying it in 2011 (...personalized Steam stats, a blessing and a curse...)