Main Menu

Friday On My Mind!

Started by Anguille, January 15, 2016, 05:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jamus34

Tonight hoping to have a nice longCIV4:BTS session with Frey and Millipede.
Tomorrow will be attempting to put a new carb on my snowblower.
If I get a chance I'd like to try to get through my 3rd or 4th HOI3 run through as Germany.

And I'll fill in any spare time with a combination of Broforce, Grim Dawn or PoE
Insert witty comment here.

Anguille


Jarhead0331

I'm really motivated to move on from screen shots and to start making some serious videos with soundtracks, etc. I've got Shadowplay, Fraps, Windows Movie Maker and a few other recommended applications so I'm ready to play around. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time.

I'll probably focus on DCS 2.0, ARMA 3, Elite, Homeworld Remastered and maybe some Total War battle action.  Wish me luck. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bbmike

More 7 Days to Die and some Vassal Fleet Commander Nimitz.
Happy Birthday, Kushan!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Happy Birthday, Kush!

Not sure what I'm going to do...might be a case of analysis paralysis this weekend, since my wife is going out of town to be with her girlfriends up in Dallas. This means prime boardgaming time, so I'll probably make some more progress on my Thunderbolt/Apache Leader review/comparison.

I also need to do some Tank Battle Pacific writing for review purposes.

I just bought Typing Of The Dead Overkill Collection, Lords of the Realm II, and some silly game called Rush For Gold: Alaska, so I'll be touching on all of those at least to see what I've managed to get for my eleven dollars. I also want to get back to my Pool of Radiance AAR and try a few turns of Red Menace for that AAR as well. Not to mention continuing my Fleet Commander Nimitz game for the AAR and hope I don't mess up the rules more.

Finally, just got The Last Spike from Columbia Games for review, so I'll probably break that out and play it with my daughter.

The wife is gone two full days, so that means TWO FULL DAYS. :)

BanzaiCat

BTW, first thing I thought of with this thread's title was this song:



But it was sounding "Friday's always on my mind..."

And now, that's stuck in your head. You're welcome.

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 15, 2016, 09:45:35 AM

I'll probably focus on DCS 2.0, ARMA 3, Elite, Homeworld Remastered and maybe some Total War battle action.  Wish me luck.

Similar, but mostly Armored Warfare

JudgeDredd

Maybe I'll do this at the weekend

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

The Pet Shop Boys are who I also thought of when first seeing the thread title!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on January 15, 2016, 10:38:47 AM
The Pet Shop Boys are who I also thought of when first seeing the thread title!

:-*

undercovergeek

There'll be some pbem with kyzbp and cyrano and con

I imagine there'll be some mordheim, some ck2 and I have an urge to purchase, hopefully I can hold out for the new home world game

And revenant at the cinema

Jarhead0331

New F15 DCS 2.0 Red Flag campaign looks scrumptious. Just the thing for making movies with!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Slick Wilhelm

I'll be slowly working on upgrading my Nagato battleship in World of Warships, and I'm still slogging away in Ageod's Civil War II.

I've also recently purchased Scourge of War: Gettysburg 150th Anniversary edition, just to get all the DLC. I originally purchased SOW:G before way back in 2010 or thereabouts. I downloaded the Pea Ridge mod, so I'm going to try my hand at fighting that battle this weekend.

Sir Slash

In honor of Kushan's Birthday, I will continue making the world safe by driving the Bolshevik Hordes back to the Volga in DC Case Blue and then for fun, go beat-up some thugs that have been giving the brothel owner some trouble outside the Cracked Barrel in Pillars of Eternity. I'm all about Free Enterprise.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.