Sengoku Jidai combined thread

Started by Zulu1966, January 19, 2016, 03:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jomni

Preview. Fairly detailed description on what the game is all about. http://finalbossfight.co.uk/editorial/sengoku-jidai-shadow-shogun/

joram

Nice work Jomni.  Am excited to see the fruits of your work.  Even though I've barely touched Pike and Shot, it's note because of two little ones taking my time than the game itself.  This one though I can see having a space on my hard drive for a long time.

Anguille

Quote from: joram on May 10, 2016, 07:04:20 AM
Nice work Jomni.  Am excited to see the fruits of your work.  Even though I've barely touched Pike and Shot, it's note because of two little ones taking my time than the game itself.  This one though I can see having a space on my hard drive for a long time.
If i had known Sengoku was coming out, i would have skipped Pike and Shot....

jomni


Boggit

Quote from: jomni on May 10, 2016, 09:07:35 AM
Slitherine published my AAR: "Tale of the Oda Generals"
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=421&t=72188
I enjoyed reading it. Are you planning on doing any more? O0

"A dead enemy always smells good" (Aulus Vitellius commenting on the unburied dead a few months after the battle of Bedriacum AD69), and in this case a we have a "good Oda" ;)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

jomni


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jomni

Slitherine marketing machine hard at work.


Anguille


Zulu1966

Well its out...
Must say - looks very interesting and a beautiful looking game....
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Nefaro

Quote from: Zulu1966 on May 19, 2016, 05:33:42 AM
Well its out...
Must say - looks very interesting and a beautiful looking game....

Groovy.

Gonna have to pick this up today.

Anguille

Excellent....going to get it asap.

joram

Congrats Jomni.  I am sure I will pick it up myself as well but in any event, this is a major accomplishment and hope that you find it rewarding.

Gusington

Congratulations jomni. I will be buying it this weekend too.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd