The Bell Tolls for Friday

Started by Jarhead0331, January 22, 2016, 06:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331



Star Citizen, Homeworld Deserts of Kharak, DCS 2.0, arma3 and snow shoveling simulator.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


gameleaper

after a rulebook refresher I'm enjoying 'Mark H Walker's Lock 'n Load Heroes of Stalingrad' until Tigers on the hunt next month

MetalDog

At least it's not going to be Bread & Milk Gathering ;)

My weekend got hijacked by Hearts of Iron II as Italy.  I just annexed Republican Spain in 1938.  Albania should be next.  Then I am going to release Nationalist Spain and lay low for a couple of years, building my forces.  Then it will probably be DOW on Greece and Yugoslavia.  After, I am not sure.

And awesome tune JH!  Always one of my favorite Metallica songs!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

jamus34

Considering l'll have lots of time indoors I'll probably be hunkering down with quite a few games.

In no specific order:
Continue CIV4 BTS campaign with Frey and Millipore
Continue my HOI3 world domination tour with Germany
Learn Aurora
Gal civ 3
CW 2
Shadows of mordor
Xenonauts

Of course if I lose power all bets are off
Insert witty comment here.

Airborne Rifles

CMANO, finished NF 5.5 Trondheim Express last night (AAR conclusion forthcoming), and I'll be starting NF 6 Keflavic Capers this weekend.

Anguille

Most likely going to play:

- Medieval Total War II
- Grand Ages: Rome

tgb

Fear Equation, perhaps some Darkest Dungeon.  Although still early access, there have been some positive changes to Gremlins, Inc, not the least of which being the ability to save a single-player game, so I'll be checking those out.

Also if a new build arrives for any of the 3 closed betas I'm in, I'll give it some attention.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

Attempting to finally win my Shogun 2 FOTS campaign but realm divide is being a total c-nt!

And some Homeworld: Remastered, hopefully.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Flying home today after a few days on the left coast for work.

Need to get something on the game table... maybe DVG's Warfighter.

PBEM Wing Leader with SDR... Just put a torpedo into the Lexington.
PBEM DC3 with Jason... Damn mud is slowing things down.....

Impatiently waiting the arrival of the 1st wave of my Mercs Recon KS loot.....

Toonces

I've been spending almost all of my gaming time lately playing military FPS on multiplayer.  It's funny, because I really am not an MP player outside of my "big 3":
Squad
ARMA 3 (King of the Hill)
Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm

I kind of bop between these three depending on what servers have space, and what my mood is.  So, I'm sure these three will see some time in the rotation this weekend.

I've also, finally, downloaded and installed the painful Community Update Project (C.U.P.) mod with World at War onto my IL-2 installation.  So, I do hope to spend some time playing that, but the pain of configuring my HOTAS and finding the right campaign to install has kept me away thus far.

Finally, depending on my mood and sobriety level, CK2, M2TW, or R2TW:Wrath of Sparta are all possibilities. 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Rayfer

Quote from: gameleaper on January 22, 2016, 06:42:40 AM
after a rulebook refresher I'm enjoying 'Mark H Walker's Lock 'n Load Heroes of Stalingrad' until Tigers on the hunt next month

Good to see you're enjoying this game. I've tried and tried but just can't like it in spite of wanting to.

Rayfer

More WithP:AE....the game has hooked me like no other in recent memory.

RedArgo

Boy Scouts tomorrow, then Naval Action, Civ 5, and/or Star Wars Armada on Sunday.

Fortunately no snow in Illinois, good luck to you guys on the east coast.

Ian C

Life Is Strange
Commander Europe At War (Grand Strategy v3)
and maybe a bit of Distant Worlds