Main Menu

Yebel yell !

Started by nevermore, January 28, 2016, 04:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


BanzaiCat

Awesome! Is this a particular battle you're playing out?

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

I'm rooting' for the Rankies.


Amazing display, as usual.  O0
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

nevermore

I think it was  Mansfield game battle if i can remember, cheers everyone for the feedback comments