The Lordz Games Studio strikes a licence deal on Check Your 6!

Started by Lord Zimoa, February 01, 2016, 06:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Quote from: airboy on January 29, 2018, 09:39:47 AM
I hear a sucking sound in the vicinity of my wallet.

I do too, it's called a wife and 3 kids.
Insert witty comment here.

Barthheart

Hey Cyrano!

QuoteCheck Your 6! also features hotseat and real-time online multiplayer mode, where you'll be able to fight against your friends and foes.

:bd:

Barthheart

From Matrix info page:

QuoteCheck Your 6! will be out on our site and Steam on March 15th, so stay tuned!

Soon, soon.....

:D

Lord Zimoa

Hi guys,

The Check Your 6! game page is up, we kept this a bit secretive, but finally it has been announced. :-)

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=708

Cheers,

Tim aka LZ

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

IronX

Jarhead0331

No skirmish mode or quick battle generator? Not sure I like the idea of having to rely on DLC and expansions for longevity.

Also, is there any pilot management? Do pilots have names? Do they get tired? Afraid? Etc. Its not clear from the website or screenshots I've seen.

Thanks.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Silent Disapproval Robot

Will it work if a joystick is plugged in?

mirth

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 29, 2018, 12:36:16 PM
No skirmish mode or quick battle generator? Not sure I like the idea of having to rely on DLC and expansions for longevity.

I was wondering about that too. Quick battles would seem like a natural fit for the game. One of the great things about the table top game is that a simple 2 on 2 dogfight can be a lot of fun.

Also, is there any pilot management? Do pilots have names? Do they get tired? Afraid? Etc. Its not clear from the website or screenshots I've seen.

There isn't much of that in the minis game. Then pilots have skill levels and higher skilled pilots enjoy several benefits, but that's about it.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

acctingman

Can't get excited about this, from what I'm seeing. Will keep an eye on some of your comments.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd