The Lordz Games Studio strikes a licence deal on Check Your 6!

Started by Lord Zimoa, February 01, 2016, 06:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

Quote from: Lord Zimoa on October 13, 2017, 06:19:00 AM
Just a quick update, we just finished testing the first CY6! Beta Matrix installer and all looks good.

So we have given a green-light to Slitherine/Matrix to start the Check Your 6! Beta program. :bd:


Cheers,

Tim aka LZ


"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

acctingman

Quote from: Lord Zimoa on October 13, 2017, 06:19:00 AM
Just a quick update, we just finished testing the first CY6! Beta Matrix installer and all looks good.

So we have given a green-light to Slitherine/Matrix to start the Check Your 6! Beta program. :bd:


Cheers,

Tim aka LZ

:dreamer:

Oh and if anyone from LGS or Silterine is reading this I deserve a beta invite over any of these goofs on the forum. I'm hands down more full of manure...er, more mature than the rest of them!  :bd:

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: acctingman on October 13, 2017, 08:38:43 AM

Oh and if anyone from LGS or Silterine is reading this I deserve a beta invite over any of these goofs on the forum. I'm hands down more full of manure...er, more mature than the rest of them!  :bd:





:D

mirth

Quote from: acctingman on October 13, 2017, 08:38:43 AM
Oh and if anyone from LGS or Silterine is reading this I deserve a beta invite over any of these goofs on the forum. I'm hands down more full of manure...er, more mature than the rest of them!  :bd:

And he's a helluva X-Wing pilot!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

Quote from: Gusington on October 13, 2017, 09:51:49 AM
For maintenance.

By maintenance he means a trip to Walmart for more lotion and tissue

Damnit, now you have be participating in this childish banter!  :pullhair:

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Lotion and tissues are for amateurs. Real men use the apple cider vinegar for real maintenance.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on October 13, 2017, 12:05:23 PM
Lotion and tissues are for amateurs. Real men use the apple cider vinegar for real maintenance.


More interesting than using a Sham-Wow!.  Less interesting than using a cheese grater.

acctingman

Shit.....

if anyone from LGS or Slitherine continues to read this thread they aren't going to consider any of us for their beta  :'(

mirth

I want the finished product. I'm ready to plunk down the $$.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

Quote from: mirth on October 13, 2017, 12:23:35 PM
I want the finished product. I'm ready to plunk down the $$.

Yea, I'm right there with you.

I didn't get to play enough of the mini's game. Had a dozen or so games under my belt before the group I joined switched to FoW.

Wankers