Main Menu

Take out the FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, February 12, 2016, 06:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huw the Poo

Wurm Online of course.  My breeding programs continue apace, and the academy is now overflowing with piggies, horses, sheepies, and those things that go moooo.  Looks like I might have a couple of fellow noobs to look after too. \o/

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - playing ATS has really got me back into this one, which I'm happy to play while more content is developed for ATS.  Nearly got enough cash to open a second garage. :)

Huw the Poo

By the way MetalDog, I really enjoyed that song!  Gonna go find some more now. O0

Sir Slash

I got my V. Day chores covered early so I can just sit back and soak-up the Love. Closing-in on a victory in DC Case Blue where Stalingrad just fell and the ungrateful High Command then wanted me to go after Astrakan. But with enough Political Points saved-up, I told them to screw that-- diplomatically of course. I need Krasnodar and some little Podunk town south of there for the win. And about 6 turns to do it in. My favorite Stra-tee-gery game.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

Quote from: Huw the Poo on February 12, 2016, 10:41:13 AM
By the way MetalDog, I really enjoyed that song!  Gonna go find some more now. O0

Glad you liked it, Huw!  Chevelle has some other really good songs, The Red, Send the Pain Below, Face to the Floor, Hats Off to the Bull, The Clincher, et al.  Hope you dig those, too :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

IronX

Launching a second campaign of X-Com 2 and will attempt to follow JP and SAD's strategic advice. Jackskull, Jackskull, Jackskull...

A few Steel Beasts tutorials to try and get up to speed with the Leo 2.

Some CM Black Sea and Normandy to fill in the gaps.


Huw the Poo

Quote from: MetalDog on February 12, 2016, 11:20:59 AM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on February 12, 2016, 10:41:13 AM
By the way MetalDog, I really enjoyed that song!  Gonna go find some more now. O0

Glad you liked it, Huw!  Chevelle has some other really good songs, The Red, Send the Pain Below, Face to the Floor, Hats Off to the Bull, The Clincher, et al.  Hope you dig those, too :)

Nice, I'll try 'em all over the weekend.  Thanks mate.

JasonPratt

Hoping Barth gets distracted by his wife this weekend so I don't have to deal with him breaking through past Minsk at last in DC3:Barba.

Trying to get my XCOM2 campaign to and through the next stage of the plot.

Trying to ignore my crushing existential loneliness of not having a sweetheart for some day this weekend, by smothering to death slowly on not-Mars in Empyrion. Maybe. Come to think of it, maybe that isn't a good idea.

I may need to mess around with a shooter. Still haven't finished Far Cry 4, so there's that...

Alternately, find someone to buy my first load of textiles in Evochron.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bob48

Quote from: Bison on February 12, 2016, 08:01:12 AM
Working on my flux capacitor and gravity wave gun.

...you mean still haven't finished it yet?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Anyone see Deserts of Kharak on sale yet?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on February 12, 2016, 06:24:46 PM
Anyone see Deserts of Kharak on sale yet?

You need a Valentine's present too.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

Mine is downloaded and installed.  Tonight I will begin my exploits in xenoblade.

Gusington

My Valentine's present will be kicking this head cold.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Quote from: Gusington on February 12, 2016, 06:37:23 PM
My Valentine's present will be kicking this head cold.

+1

I have a bottle of 12 yr Tullamore DEW that is just sitting waiting for me to get healthy to enjoy.
Insert witty comment here.

mirth

Quote from: jamus34 on February 12, 2016, 06:45:04 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 12, 2016, 06:37:23 PM
My Valentine's present will be kicking this head cold.

+1

I have a bottle of 12 yr Tullamore DEW that is just sitting waiting for me to get healthy to enjoy.

Now that's how you treat a cold.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

My Valentine is leaving me home alone this long weekend!  :o
So there will be pizza, beer, scotch, computer games, movies, and at some point dice will be hitting the table.  8)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak