Call of duty in space?

Started by Grim.Reaper, March 29, 2016, 07:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper


Gusington

That has some very interesting potential.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd


Gusington

Saw that yesterday...if the single player game is solid I'll pick it up.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on May 03, 2016, 07:56:29 AM
Saw that yesterday...if the single player game is solid I'll pick it up.

Ditto.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Shelldrake

Quote from: Gusington on May 03, 2016, 07:56:29 AM
Saw that yesterday...if the single player game is solid I'll pick it up.

Me too - looks intriguing.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

I remember back as a kid when I had the GI Joe comics and toys how cool the space sets were...got the same kind of vibe here.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd