Everybody's Working For the FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, June 10, 2016, 05:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

#45
Quote from: Raied on June 11, 2016, 08:14:21 AM
HOI4 obviously.
I got AGEOD's Thirty years war, just released yesterday on steam, so I am going to play it, wondering why nobody talks about it here?

Has been talked about a little in the past when first released...for me, just can't play Ageod games anymore...should be games that I like, but just doesn't do it for me.

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=13604.50


Toonces

Acttingman inspired me to fire up IL-2, but it just wasn't doing it for me so I booted up Wings Over Flanders Fields for the first time in forever.  It is such a feature rich sim, and I've barely scratched the surface of it.  I really need to spend more time with it...I'm not buying the new version until I get some hours out of the version I have!

Also, Dirt Rally is awesome looking.  Very, very hard IMO, but it looks fantastic.  I'm thinking of picking up Dirt 3 just for giggles.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Got back late last night from the beautiful state of Virginia seeing the Historical Triangle: Williamsburg/Jamestown/Yorktown. So after tromping all over the battlefield at Yorktown, I'm in a Empire Total War kind of mood. But I miss Pillars of Eternity soooo much.  :'(  First up is Grass-Cutting, Pool-Cleaning, and trying to find where I packed my BVD's. Great trip. I highly recommend the area if you haven't been there-- way too much to see in just a week. What'd I miss?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I had guard/traffic duty this morning from 530-900, then I ran because I knew I would not be able to summon the energy later. No one home now but now that I actually have sat in front of my PC I think I'm going to pass out...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX


panzerde

Reorganized computer gaming/work desk area this morning and reduced wires and clutter by about 75%. Going to get a haircut and shave in a few, and then catch up on PBEM game turns with Cyrano and Boggit. Later this afternoon I may give AGEODs Thirty Years War another go; it's been months since I played it.

Later it's probably more Saint's in Armor. Origins prep in between all the above, mixed in with some work stuff as I check customer backups and the like.



"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Gusington

That card worked IronX! Played about 90 minutes of Black Flag and I'll be damned, I don't even like pirate lore but this is a great game. Just stole the Jackdaw, and am in the process of crewing it and rebuilding it. This game has great power to make the player feel like a total badass.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX


Gusington

Tried to and as soon as I drifted off to sleep The Wife returned with The List...:/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX


Gusington

Yeah so I am in a zombie like state now. I did however get to dive into the naval combat in Black Flag...it is really good.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I played quite a bit of CMANO tonight.  What a fantastic game.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Kushan

Went and saw the Warcraft movie last night with some old guildies and coworkers. Great movie, IMO admittedly bias opinion.

So far this weekend I've done 1 rift in Diablo 3, took me 10 minutes. That's the only gaming I've done so far. Been at work most of the day today, and will there all day tomorrow. Meeting my mom, sister, and the rest of my family for dinner. If I don't get back too late tonight I might fire up something. Have plenty I want to play; Diablo 3, Steam and Iron, Stellaris, KSP, HoI 4, just don't have the time.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play