Main Menu

What's next at BFC?

Started by RyanE, July 07, 2016, 08:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RyanE

I think the last I saw was the last module for CMFI.  But that was quite a while ago.  Has there been any more news on it from BFC?

Boggit

Quote from: RyanE on July 07, 2016, 08:16:12 PM
I think the last I saw was the last module for CMFI.  But that was quite a while ago.  Has there been any more news on it from BFC?
Would that be Gothic Line to end of the war? I guess the models are all there from CMFI, CMBN, and CNFB. Would the colouring need to be like the southern Med, Sicily still being more mid-north Italy with winter coming on?
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

RyanE

Don't know...that was kind of why I was asking.  They seem to have gone silent after CMFB.

rocketman

No new info since FB patch unfortunately. I hope that means they are busy doing new stuff. My guess from previous info is the FI module "Gustav Line to the Alps" is next in line and/or a continuation of RT with a module.

RyanE

I think that answers my question...no news and no changes to the previous plans.

Boggit

I'd love to see a 1942-43 RT module Kharkov '42, Stalingrad, Kharkov '43, Leningrad area, and Kursk '43 and beyond. Lots of different combat environments. O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

rocketman

Battlefront Company, makers of Combat Mission series of games among other.

Greybriar

Thanks for the clarification. O0
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

mirth

Quote from: Greybriar on July 12, 2016, 02:19:12 PM
Thanks for the clarification. O0

+1 I though it was Boston Fried Chicken.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

FarAway Sooner

I was going with "Big Freaking Clambake" myself.

You'd then have "Clambake Mission Bahamas/Newfoundland" (a double scenario pack) and various other titles I hadn't been able to decipher yet.  Doing clambakes in different climates calls for all sorts of different approaches, I've read...

Sir Slash

I'd buy it. How's the AI?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Staggerwing

Quote from: panzerde on July 12, 2016, 07:14:52 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on July 12, 2016, 06:46:44 PM
I'd buy it. How's the AI?


A bit fishy...

Watch out though, it's Stacks of Doom have plenty of mussel.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

RyanE

What the heck happened to my poor thread.  Always surprised in a wargaming thread people don't know BFC.  Although, calling this a wargaming thread is a stretch now and then.