Main Menu

FRI...DAY

Started by JudgeDredd, August 26, 2016, 12:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

Quote from: Hofstadter on August 27, 2016, 06:17:51 PM
I bought rimworld.

I might ge obsessed with this for a while

This is really the only game on my radar for a future purchase.

jamus34

Quote from: Hofstadter on August 27, 2016, 06:17:51 PM
I bought rimworld.

I might ge obsessed with this for a while

Yeah, I racked up 30 hours real quick.

Had to step away from it a bit...but started back today.
Insert witty comment here.

Hofstadter

Am I going to die at my computer
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

BanzaiCat

^ Unless you're talking about South-Korean-guy-dying-from-epic-Starcraft-marathon levels of playing, you're probably just fine.  O0

undercovergeek

Chaos is on the march in warhammer - factions I've never met are asking for treaties and trade deals as the panic spreads - I stopped on turn 100 - have consolidated 2 more dwarf clans but left the northern most clan because it's on the chaos border - pulling in 12k a turn now so am heading towards the higher tier units as the lands get upgraded

I border the vampires but we've just signed a non aggression pact as they're right in line for the next chaos incursion - I can expand north towards chaos or west through brettonia - I have four more dwarf strongholds to take to meet the long campaign victory conditions on territory gains