Daggerfall 20th anniversary

Started by Rayfer, September 01, 2016, 10:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rayfer


airboy

Daggerfall was great in some ways.  But the dungeons were all huge, largely impossible to map, and totally random.  Every release since then has had dungeons with static maps.

Rayfer

Quote from: airboy on September 01, 2016, 10:30:45 AM
Daggerfall was great in some ways.  But the dungeons were all huge, largely impossible to map, and totally random.  Every release since then has had dungeons with static maps.

You nailed my 'not so fond' memories.

JasonPratt

#3
...oh thank God, in my head I read that as Morrowind, and I thought I would die of old age.

Daggerfall can be 20.

(... ...... no it can't, not really, but I can acknowledge that, somewhere in the broken, buggy, untraversable recesses of my heart.  :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!