Had a terrifying "event" last night...

Started by JudgeDredd, November 14, 2016, 04:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

This is why legalizing marijuana was a bad idea.  I told you people!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

^You also told me to take the red pill, Commander.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on December 11, 2016, 12:14:46 PM
^You also told me to take the red pill, Commander.

He keeps the blue pills for himself.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Windigo

My SLCG's aunt had knee surgery. They prescribed cannabis oil.   <:-)   <:-)   <:-)
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Sir Slash

Applied how?   I know, I know-- liberally.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Windigo on December 12, 2016, 01:02:47 PM
My SLCG's aunt had knee surgery. They prescribed cannabis oil.   <:-)   <:-)   <:-)

And... she shared?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Windigo

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 13, 2016, 06:42:13 AM
Quote from: Windigo on December 12, 2016, 01:02:47 PM
My SLCG's aunt had knee surgery. They prescribed cannabis oil.   <:-)   <:-)   <:-)

And... she shared?

no... but it'll be legal here for recreational purposes sometime next year... I can wait.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

BanzaiCat

For breakfast, Windy had five bowls this morning. Only one had cereal.

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

BanzaiCat


Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 13, 2016, 06:42:13 AM
Quote from: Windigo on December 12, 2016, 01:02:47 PM
My SLCG's aunt had knee surgery. They prescribed cannabis oil.   <:-)   <:-)   <:-)

And... she shared?
No, but the fridge was empty within an hour
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

BanzaiCat


Windigo

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 12, 2016, 10:46:37 PM
Applied how?   I know, I know-- liberally.
It was in capsul form I believe. She dissed it some, but she apparently renewed the prescription... Lol
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.