Matrix holiday 2016 sale is here!

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 23, 2016, 06:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anguille

Quote from: OJsDad on November 23, 2016, 08:22:46 AM
I'm going to pick up Polaris Sector and CSME.

Didn't see it...i think i'll get Polaris Sector as well. I think i'll get also most of the DLCs for Fields of Glory, Battle Academy and Panzer Corps.

PS: i'll set up a game for fields of glory asap...just too busy with work and kids.

Raied

WitW 50% wow, thats really good from matrix.  I was hoping that Tiger on the Hunt will have more than 30% off, well  think about it, the good thing the sale is until 6th Jan, so I have plenty time to think and compare.

acctingman

#17
Getting me some Battle Academy 2! oh...and I've always wanted to try Carriers at War....ooooh...oooooh...and JTCS!!  :smitten:

FarAway Sooner

So many games I want to get, but I won't find the time to play any of them, which has me bummed.  I got Civil War 2 for Christmas last year and still haven't actually fired up a game to try playing it.  I just don't have enough chunks to spend 2-3 hours PC gaming to pull myself up the learning curve, and I'm headed back to work soon.

Didn't even get my 2016 New Year's Gaming Resolution completed in my gap year...  (and yes, I'm almost 50)

:(

Asid

Some great games available:

Scourge of War series
Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the Second Punic War
Panzer Command: Ostfront

A few others  8)
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

-budd-

The only for sure purchase for now is LnL HOS,have most everything else I want. I will look at WITW but it doesn't seem to have a lot of smaller scenarios, the main campaign may be to much for my feeble brain
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

-budd-

I'm not getting WIF but I am looking at the map pack. 21 feet long by 9 ft high when fully assembled, 24 panels.... I like a nice map. The kids will be gone one day and will be able to make my war room/ Seahawk room. Anybody have the map, wondering about locations on the map , are smaller towns and smaller terrain features shown. Just thought of something wonder if all orders are $20 shipping.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 23, 2016, 10:20:52 AM
World in Flames -50%  :notworthy:

Not even worth .50 cents....yes, I am a scorned customer:)

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: -budd- on November 23, 2016, 10:41:35 AM
I'm not getting WIF but I am looking at the map pack. 21 feet long by 9 ft high when fully assembled, 24 panels.... I like a nice map. The kids will be gone one day and will be able to make my war room/ Seahawk room. Anybody have the map, wondering about locations on the map , are smaller towns and smaller terrain features shown. Just thought of something wonder if all orders are $20 shipping.

You won't believe it...unless there is a mistake, I put it in my cart and the shipping costs is $45.00 in the US !!!!!

Has to be a mistake , right?

Yskonyn

If my discount coupon could have been added to the sale price I might have pulled the trigger on WitE too soon! So I dont want to know.  ;D
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

-budd-

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on November 23, 2016, 10:54:46 AM
Quote from: -budd- on November 23, 2016, 10:41:35 AM
I'm not getting WIF but I am looking at the map pack. 21 feet long by 9 ft high when fully assembled, 24 panels.... I like a nice map. The kids will be gone one day and will be able to make my war room/ Seahawk room. Anybody have the map, wondering about locations on the map , are smaller towns and smaller terrain features shown. Just thought of something wonder if all orders are $20 shipping.

You won't believe it...unless there is a mistake, I put it in my cart and the shipping costs is $45.00 in the US !!!!!

Has to be a mistake , right?
I wonder, well I'll check after work. If that's the case that idea will drift off into history.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JudgeDredd

Nothing there for me really. I could re-buy a load of stuff, but I passed them on because they just weren't my thing anymore.

Some good bargains there though
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people