Main Menu

FRIDAY on my mind

Started by Pete Dero, December 16, 2016, 03:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

'Who lives in an asstache powered by steam?'
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

SteamBawb No Pants!!!!

Asssstache is Word of the Year.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Dongle is the word of the year.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Nefaro

Sir Asstache Dongleberries. 

Knight of the Blazing Burnhole and Defender of Danglybits.

Gusington

Dongle is something that existed before. We have abused it mightily, but it existed beforehand.

Asssstache was created by us.

We win and Asssstache is Word of the Year.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Thanks for all the good advice on M2 merchants fellas!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Cyrano

See MD trying to turn this back into a normal, human conversation?  See him being the grown-up?  Respect.

Hehe...assstache...

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Nefaro

Quote from: MetalDog on December 20, 2016, 07:18:33 PM
Thanks for all the good advice on M2 merchants fellas!


Stealth Merchants.



MetalDog

Quote from: Cyrano on December 20, 2016, 08:14:43 PM
See MD trying to turn this back into a normal, human conversation?  See him being the grown-up?  Respect.

Hehe...assstache...

What I posted and what I originally typed are not the same thing ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Maybe 'Assstaches' could be a new commodity traded for great profit in some circles by MD's merchants? If you succeed in cornering the market, you could be the "Assstache King" in fact. I can't imagine who would want to buy one but you wouldn't want to be without one if they suddenly start to run out.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

CJReich46

Don't abuse your dongle...you'll go blind.  :DD

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Toonces

I had actually heard that merchants were porked and it was best to not even use them.

This could be why I've never won a campaign in M2TW.

Anyway, I've never even thought of them.  I think, maybe, I'm doing it wrong.  Standard with me and Total War.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sir Slash

Merchants were very frustrating for me in the game too. I kept losing them until I figured-out how to hide them until they were survivable on their own. I remember playing as HRE and the region Vienna is in has gold. So I took it, built the mines and then parked my merchants on them until they got some good experience. I protected them with spies and assassins. The region became my 'Merchant Nursery'.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I used them all the time for extra cash, they definitely work.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd