Main Menu

Jarhead's New Toy

Started by Jarhead0331, December 28, 2016, 09:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

New York banned pretty much everything that is cool, so what's a gun nut to do? The answer is obvious...buy one of these!















My wife still thinks I'm joking. Wonder if she will be laughing when it shows up on the doorstep next week?

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to me!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


airboy

I feel sorry for you living in New York.  Perhaps when you retire you can move somewhere that allows gun freedom.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: airboy on December 28, 2016, 10:28:40 AM
I feel sorry for you living in New York.  Perhaps when you retire you can move somewhere that allows gun freedom.

Retirement isn't the problem. My wife is. She is a Jersey girl through and through and has exhibited great reluctance to leave the northeast. I take her back home to Texas at least once a year to visit my brother and his wife, who both always roll the red carpet out. I'm hoping someday, the idea of moving there will appeal to her. I try to convince her never to say never.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Sir Slash

Damn JH. That ought to get those charcoal briquettes to fire-up real quick next time you BBQ. If BBQ's  allowed in NY that is.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tpek

Is that how you're lighting the Hannukah candles now? :P

Dammit Carl!

Hahaha!  That's awesome (the flamethrower that is)!

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Tpek on December 28, 2016, 03:25:28 PM
Is that how you're lighting the Hannukah candles now? :P

LoL! I'll totally have to try that! The manufacturer should add that to their list of uses.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 28, 2016, 05:11:02 PM
Quote from: Tpek on December 28, 2016, 03:25:28 PM
Is that how you're lighting the Hannukah candles now? :P

LoL! I'll totally have to try that! The manufacturer should add that to their list of uses.

Don't leave out Bawb's birthday candles. Think the reservoir can hold enough fuel for all of 'em?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 28, 2016, 07:11:31 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 28, 2016, 05:11:02 PM
Quote from: Tpek on December 28, 2016, 03:25:28 PM
Is that how you're lighting the Hannukah candles now? :P

LoL! I'll totally have to try that! The manufacturer should add that to their list of uses.

Don't leave out Bawb's birthday candles. Think the reservoir can hold enough fuel for all of 'em?

Not a chance. Each tank only provides about 38 seconds of a continuous sustained blast.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

Enough to take care of whatever..."targets" you are engaging?

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

I predict that the time difference between Martok reading this thread for the first time and him trying to buy one himself will be measured in milliseconds.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JasonPratt

As someone who has just spent the afternoon playing the Marine campaign in the most recent AvP, I can testify that flamethrowers do almost nothing but irritate Xenos and cause them to set you on fire.

Not all that great on eggs either. But better than wasting ammo that could be used elsewhere.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Nefaro

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 28, 2016, 09:52:05 AM
New York banned pretty much everything that is cool, so what's a gun nut to do?


Move?

But seriously.. that's bitchin.