NOW the Space Wolves are in Trouble...

Started by Cyrano, January 30, 2017, 09:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tpek

Quote from: Zulu1966 on January 31, 2017, 03:38:49 PM
Jesus's.  If only I had as much time on my hands as the people who run that organisations obviously have I might be able to play more of my games bought and never touched

Or maybe if they'd just play video games, they wouldn't be so uptight all the time.

BanzaiCat

Dammit. Read the forums? What a novel concept.  :(

undercovergeek


BanzaiCat


MikeGER

#Fakenews

Slitherine reacts in the yesterday patch 1.02 of Scantus Reach with an option to turn of the fur for pink polyester 

bbmike

Quote from: MikeGER on February 01, 2017, 02:31:05 AM
#Fakenews

Slitherine reacts in the yesterday patch 1.02 of Scantus Reach with an option to turn of the fur for pink polyester

Don't laugh, it happened to the Kzinti in the Star Trek The Animated Series.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on February 01, 2017, 06:21:40 AM
Quote from: MikeGER on February 01, 2017, 02:31:05 AM
#Fakenews

Slitherine reacts in the yesterday patch 1.02 of Scantus Reach with an option to turn of the fur for pink polyester

Don't laugh, it happened to the Kzinti in the Star Trek The Animated Series.




Those filthy Cat-eople were wearing fur. 

They were such animals!

:))

mirth

I loved blowing them up in Star Fleet Battles.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Nefaro

Quote from: mirth on February 01, 2017, 11:17:37 AM
I loved blowing them up in Star Fleet Battles.

I loved ramming people in the SFC series with them.  Full ESGs ahead!

mirth

Quote from: Nefaro on February 01, 2017, 11:18:46 AM
Quote from: mirth on February 01, 2017, 11:17:37 AM
I loved blowing them up in Star Fleet Battles.

I loved ramming people in the SFC series with them.  Full ESGs ahead!

also fun
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on February 01, 2017, 11:17:37 AM
I loved blowing them up in Star Fleet Battles.

You must have been using house rules because the Kzinti were extremely powerful with their drones.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on February 01, 2017, 11:21:34 AM
Quote from: mirth on February 01, 2017, 11:17:37 AM
I loved blowing them up in Star Fleet Battles.

You must have been using house rules because the Kzinti were extremely powerful with their drones.


Except against my Lyran ESGs.   


MUAHAHahaah!!  *evil cat laugh*

mirth

It's been so long since I played SFB I can't honestly remember. I was probably the one whose ships were getting blown up :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806