HPS SIMS - Patriot Battles

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 11, 2017, 08:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Saw this over at HPS.....not a big fan of this particular series, but revolutionary war related.....no buy for me, but maybe others interested.


http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Products/JLSSG/PatriotBattles/PatriotBattles.asp


bbmike

Oh yeah, I love the setting. I'm all over this! Thanks for posting.  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Grim.Reaper

let us know what you think...I love the setting too, but just haven't enjoyed that series.

Also, a demo exists at the bottom of this page.

http://digitalgameworks.com/index.php/patriot-battles/

spelk

It's a Jeff Lapkoff title (by the looks of it), or perhaps an evolution on his Custer title..

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: spelk on February 11, 2017, 09:09:06 AM
It's a Jeff Lapkoff title (by the looks of it), or perhaps an evolution on his Custer title..

Yes

Toonces

It looks like Gameleaper sold one of his games to HPS.   :coolsmiley:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Zulu1966

Seems to be an attempt at Command and Colours AWI
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Bison

That's what I thought too or a Field of Glory clone type thingy.

Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.