Main Menu

500

Started by Hofstadter, February 20, 2017, 01:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hofstadter



Totally meant to give a big thanks to everybody here for their support and ideas to the channel. But rambled too much



My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Jarhead0331

I thought this was the sequel to 300.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


MikeGER

#2
Congrats  O0

i would like to know what YT actually dish out (i guess in AUD$) if you have 500 followers and
a video get's maybe  100, 500, 1000 or 5000 views ?

is that automatic or do you have to apply/enlist for a contract before to cash in later?

i guess its only pocket-money sums but it may add to the wargames buying budget
 

Hot lead and dirty talk!

I thought 500 was the baseball game from my youth.
Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

jomni


Hofstadter

Quote from: MikeGER on February 20, 2017, 06:05:44 AM
Congrats  O0

i would like to know what YT actually dish out (i guess in AUD$) if you have 500 followers and
a video get's maybe  100, 500, 1000 or 5000 views ?

is that automatic or do you have to apply/enlist for a contract before to cash in later?

i guess its only pocket-money sums but it may add to the wargames buying budget


I actually have no clue, Im waiting until I get over 1000, most likely more, before i monetize.

Probably like....0.005 cents a view though
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Steelgrave

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 20, 2017, 04:55:16 AM
I thought this was the sequel to 300.

My first thought as well  ;D ;D ;D