Main Menu

Panzer Corps 2

Started by jomni, March 08, 2017, 06:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

Windy, How'd you get that picture of me for your avatar?  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

HoodedHorseJoe

I didn't realise it was Unreal Engine until I saw the announcement, but I've seen the game behind closed doors... I'd like to think the community will be happy with it. It's not so-far different from what you had before. Weird that Slitherine didn't show off even one screen though, as a proof of intent.
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on March 09, 2017, 09:35:14 AM
You're still talking about games with that last statement, right?

Well now that you ask,,,, I'm not sure. This is the "Gus Teaches Motorboating" forum isn't it?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Windigo

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 09, 2017, 10:51:46 AM
Windy, How'd you get that picture of me for your avatar?  :coolsmiley:

I talked to your last FWB, she didn't take too well to you taking the last pudding cup.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Windigo on March 09, 2017, 11:44:18 AM

Well now that you ask,,,, I'm not sure. This is the "Gus Teaches Motorboating" forum isn't it?

That would be one aisle over and booster seats are optional.

Gusington

Booster seats are NOT optional, if you know what I am saying.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave