Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?

Started by bayonetbrant, March 14, 2017, 11:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I wonder what our response would be if LA was nerfed 'only' with anthrax.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Historically, it's been our policy to treat all WMDs the same. So if we're hit with a chem attack, we'd respond the same as if it were a nuke. Who knows with Commander Cuckoo Bananas at them helm though. He'd probably say good riddance to LA.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

'It's a great deal, I tell you. Not only did I eliminate the one anthrax armed ICBM that N. Korea had, but I got them to take away that hive of scum and villainy of LA too! Jenius.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Barthheart

Anthrax wouldn't survive re-entry....  L:-)

Gusington

Great - now you spoiled the surprise for the Koreans and Trump.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

The other surprise will be when the anthrax gets loose and spreads in North Korea!  ::)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Gusington on December 20, 2017, 01:45:32 PM

US nat'l defense doctrine is that if we are attacked with chem/bio, we'd treat it as a nuclear attack and respond in kind.  Mainly b/c we don't stock high-level chem weapons
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 20, 2017, 03:05:07 PM
Quote from: Gusington on December 20, 2017, 01:45:32 PM

US nat'l defense doctrine is that if we are attacked with chem/bio, we'd treat it as a nuclear attack and respond in kind.  Mainly b/c we don't stock high-level chem weapons

Is there an echo in here?

Quote from: mirth on December 20, 2017, 01:48:50 PM
Historically, it's been our policy to treat all WMDs the same. So if we're hit with a chem attack, we'd respond the same as if it were a nuke. Who knows with Commander Cuckoo Bananas at them helm though. He'd probably say good riddance to LA.

Gusington

I wonder what our response would be if LA was nerfed 'only' with anthrax?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd