Arrest Warrent, arcade riot officers advance on your gang, no escape

Started by gameleaper, April 09, 2017, 01:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/arrest-warrent

Arrest Warrent, is an arcade game, where police become more aggressive into riot gear, you have to last as long as possible, they advance to get past you to arrest your men, the police van shields you and the police from attack. its arcade fun


Toonces

I have to be honest, the name of this game cracks me up.  You're pretty creative, Gameleaper! 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

gameleaper

Thx Toonces, if you look carefully you can see its actualy a modified space invaders type game, the police come down the screen and the van acts like a shield.