Fly the Friendly Skies

Started by mirth, April 10, 2017, 11:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Well anyway CEO Munoz is one of the biggest douchebags I've seen on TV lately, and in 2017, that is really saying something. What a totally apathetic asshole.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

And he just won an award for Communicator of the Year.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

That's a joke right? I get it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

It was awarded before this all happened. The group that did so said they would have made a different choice had they voted this week.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

I know. There's a touch of irony though.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Steelgrave on April 13, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

Ya gotta scroll up sometimes, brother. You're a couple of days behind the news curve  8)

Blah, sorry.  That's what you get when you are getting older and less sober as I am.   
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Steelgrave

^I can certainly relate to that in my own life   ::)

mirth

I still love you, Poppa Smurf

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Just keep your hands where I can see 'em, boys   8)

trailrunner

Quote from: mirth on April 13, 2017, 05:49:13 PM
And he just won an award for Communicator of the Year.

That also shows you that most awards like that are pretty meaningless.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Sir Slash

He would've drug a lot of people off a plane-- ticket or no.  L:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.