Mit feure getauft: FRIDAY to one!

Started by JasonPratt, May 04, 2017, 05:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Gaming will be limited this weekend. We're having friends over tonight and then tomorrow we're spending the Rest of the weekend in Hoboken. Still, will try to squeeze in some Prey, which was just released early this morning, some Tank Warfare Tunisia, perhaps try out the new Crusade expansion for Galciv III and I've been playing a really interesting game called a Strain Tactics. Would be a sleeper hit if the controls and UI weren't such a chore, but otherwise a very cool game.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Wolfe1759

Mainly Gal Civ III: Crusade, starting with the tutorial as it has been a bit since I last played Gal Civ III and there are so many (good looking) changes in Crusade that it is nearly a new game. Maybe some AOW III as well.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Rybon66

I will be attending a Wedding instead of playing Sanctus Reach and finishing my Kings of War ogres.

DennisS

Naval Action. Need to sink ships on each server to gain the power of redeemables prior to wipe. Forgot how much fun this game is. I am a Flag Captain, not far from promotion.

-budd-

Still on the road to Paris in my Panzer Battles PBEM, couple of hundred tank losses are starting to take there toll, damn Somua's. Space Hulk Deathwing got an update, don't know if it had anything to do with SP but i played a mission, still working my way to completion. Debating whether to purchase Panzer Corps at $20 for the whole package, just not sure, and it not like i don't have a shit ton of other games..but i am a sale whore.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

bbmike

GalCiv3: Crusade, Wars Across the World, and possibly Dawn of Andromeda.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mikeck

Naval Action and some Wars of Secession Beta work.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Beowulf

Quote from: mikeck on May 06, 2017, 12:15:12 AM
Naval Action and some Wars of Secession Beta work.

Another title? AGEOD must be very busy  :coolsmiley:

jomni

Playerunknown Battlegrounds is indeed addictive if you're into these games.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Rayfer


Gusington

Undisputedly. I just like using that Simpsons image for anything I can.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

You really can't go wrong with the Simpsons.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak