Main Menu

Turn-Based Elite

Started by gameleaper, May 08, 2017, 01:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Quote from: mirth on May 08, 2017, 05:59:03 PM

You might be too clever for this place.

You know that's not too hard.  :peace:
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

mirth

If this thread does nothing else, may it give us a loose women and scotch subforum.  :notworthy:
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

sandman2575

Quote from: SirAndrewD on May 08, 2017, 03:11:53 PM
If I had my own subforum I'd fill it with with loose women and scotch whiskey.

What kind of scotch? (...seeing as how you already answered the 'what kind of women?' part 😎 )

mirth

The kind with alcohol in it

SirAndrewD

Quote from: sandman2575 on May 08, 2017, 06:30:12 PM
Quote from: SirAndrewD on May 08, 2017, 03:11:53 PM
If I had my own subforum I'd fill it with with loose women and scotch whiskey.

What kind of scotch? (...seeing as how you already answered the 'what kind of women?' part 😎 )

My preference is Glenlivet 15-18, but the Balvenie will do.  McAllen is also acceptable. 

Of course only single malts, no blended.  We're not barbarians here.   
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

mirth

SirAndrewD

Quote from: mirth on May 08, 2017, 06:45:00 PM
We aren't?

Only if you drink blended scotch.   That's like taking a burger from the Vortex in Atlanta and replacing half the paddy with a MacDonald's.

jomni

This thread is really popular.

mirth

Quote from: SirAndrewD on May 08, 2017, 06:50:31 PM
We aren't?

Only if you drink blended scotch.   That's like taking a burger from the Vortex in Atlanta and replacing half the paddy with a MacDonald's.

I'm vegetarian, but that sounds bad.

mirth

bbmike

Quote from: SirAndrewD on May 08, 2017, 06:50:31 PM
We aren't?

Mmmm, the Vortex Blue Shroom Burger with bacon and a side of onion rings. If that can't turn mirth against vegetarianism nothing will. Now I wish I was back in Atlanta.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

F**ck onion rings and everything onion related.

Jarhead0331

This is so awesome. A 5 page and counting thread where literally only a single post, the OP, is on topic.  :2funny:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bbmike

And we're getting closer to page 6!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak