Battlestar Galactica Deadlock coming this summer!

Started by Anguille, May 16, 2017, 07:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Destraex

I had a mate over to watch blood and chrome on Tuesday night. Always enjoy watching that one. The story always blows my mind. Have to watch the plan and razor. I did not finish the plan when I watched it last. Will have to have a gander. I liked razor... Who does not want to see the pegasus in action! Then I might watch the new battlestar series again.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Martok

Not looking forward to tangling with this beast: 







I'm guessing this is from the Twitch stream Pete mentioned: 


"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

acctingman

Damn, this game looks amazing, but with a limited gaming budget and a full plate already I'm going to wait on you folks here who have much more deeper pockets to give your thoughts  O0

W8taminute

Thanks for posting that video.  I'm glad to see there is a strategy/campaign layer to the game.  Story driven but at least that's partially what I wanted in this game.  Now, and I know this is asking for a lot, if we could play as the Cylons this game would be perfect.   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

HoodedHorseJoe

Quote from: W8taminute on August 16, 2017, 09:49:49 AM
Thanks for posting that video.  I'm glad to see there is a strategy/campaign layer to the game.  Story driven but at least that's partially what I wanted in this game.  Now, and I know this is asking for a lot, if we could play as the Cylons this game would be perfect.   :)

You can in Skirmish & Online Multiplayer.
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

W8taminute

Quote from: WargamerJoe on August 16, 2017, 10:20:02 AM
Quote from: W8taminute on August 16, 2017, 09:49:49 AM
Thanks for posting that video.  I'm glad to see there is a strategy/campaign layer to the game.  Story driven but at least that's partially what I wanted in this game.  Now, and I know this is asking for a lot, if we could play as the Cylons this game would be perfect.   :)

You can in Skirmish & Online Multiplayer.

I'm sold!  Added to my Steam wishlist.   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

mirth

I hate to say it, but this is probably a day one purchase for me. It looks too damn fun.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

W8taminute

^Yeah I agree.  Been watching a lot of let's play videos today and this game does look like a lot of fun.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

mirth

Stupid videos making me want to buy their stupid game!  :pullhair:
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Yeah. Why do they make those damned things anyway?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

Because that would piss off the other half of the potential customers
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

acctingman

Can't wait to read some of the Groggers reviews!!  O0

HoodedHorseJoe

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 17, 2017, 06:50:12 PM
why cant it be real time!   >:(

I mean, you could kind of think of it as real time... I imagine in a proper RT version of this game you'd be pausing quite regularly anyway to update and issue orders to your ships... just think of it as those pauses have been put in for you at 15 second intervals :P

The turns resolve in real-time, and if you string those turns together (like when you watch the play-back), it emulates real time.

(Except it's not real time.)

But if you think about it...
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.