Top Gun 2?

Started by Atilla60, May 25, 2017, 07:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Have you at least seen Willow?

Oh wait, you starred in it.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I saw Willow when it was basically new. I don't remember it at all.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on May 25, 2017, 07:49:59 PM
Sorry Val. And I also apologize for not seeing The Doors yet.

Oh for Pyotr's Sake!!!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

It's been on my list since it was released! In 1991 🤕

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

I thought Kilmer was good in Willow, Real Genius, and the Doors. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

Hahahaha Real Genius!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MetalDog

I saw The Doors at a drive in with three of my buddies.  The guy who was driving had a great stereo in his car and we got to tune in for the sound for the movie on an FM station.  All four of us were big Doors fan.  It was a really good movie.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

jamus34

Quote from: Gusington on May 25, 2017, 07:47:12 PM
Crap I didn't know he was sick...apologies for the above crude remarks.

In your defense he denied being sick for what??? 2 years??? It was pretty obvious.

Now he looks like Nick Nolte after a 72 hour bender.

I'm going to give this one a pass Goose.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

Hey now. Someone has to fly the rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong. Who better than the Impossible Mission man. BTW I hear the dog shit self-destructs in 30 sec.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Quote from: MetalDog on May 25, 2017, 08:52:00 PM
I saw The Doors at a drive in with three of my buddies.  The guy who was driving had a great stereo in his car and we got to tune in for the sound for the movie on an FM station.  All four of us were big Doors fan.  It was a really good movie.

On a scale from 0-1 how high were you during this "viewing"
Insert witty comment here.

MetalDog

Quote from: jamus34 on May 25, 2017, 10:07:12 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on May 25, 2017, 08:52:00 PM

On a scale from 0-1 how high were you during this "viewing"

Yes.  Or 42.  But definitely one of those.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob