Wish we could turn back time, to the good FRIDAYS

Started by MetalDog, June 09, 2017, 05:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog




This weekend is p&p D&D.  The group is down three people due to some internal strife, but the mission will go on.  We need to discover the secret of the dragon armor before the Baron's men find us.

As for PC games, I have a mp Civ IV BtS game with my usual partner.  Except this time, we are on a team together.  It's not going as well as I expected.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

jamus34

Not a whole lotta time this weekend but probably splitting between Fallout 4, Stellaris, and Heroes of the Storm if my normal group there is around. Figure I also need to test the AC as we will be boiling come next week.
Insert witty comment here.

Barthheart

SD 44 and Cold Waters will dominate my gaming.

DC1:Warsaw to Paris turn 6 if JP can scrap together some Germans.  >:D

Repair bathroom fan duct and exit cover that nesting birds destroyed and have finally left.  >:(

Prep work for Origins... re-learn a couple of games I'm GMing.

Maybe get a chance to make up the new Print n Play game that was just released - Advanced Platoon Leader. Looks to be good solo fun.

Tuna

Son's graduation is this weekend, so that will probably cut down gaming time. If possible I may get on to World of Warships tonight for a few rounds. Not sure what else will be on store for the gaming agenda.

Rayfer

Stellaris with the Utopia dlc.
MD...I usually like your music choices, but this one was meh.

Anguille

I plan to play the following games:

- Pandora
- Master of Orion (Darlok)
- Civilization V (hope i can finally finish the campaign).
- Field of Glory (mp with Boggit and solo)
- Knights of Honor, starting a new game....been a while now but the picture posted by Black Sea motivates me.

That and maybe a little of some other games, Endless Space, Stardrive 2 and so on.

mirth

Play testing the air rules for General Quarters III tonight in prep for a Coral Sea game.

Otherwise, it's mostly going to be Origins prep (got some counters left to clip)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Probably more Rimworld. I also might try Predestination since version 0.9.8 just dropped and it's nearing completion. I also have Deep Space D6 to try.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

I had dark visions of Cher before actually clicking through here...thank the Maker I was wrong 😎

The tide has turned badly for the Goths in my Attila TW campaign and I am fending off an invasion from the top faction in my game...the Sassanids. They may totally destroy me  if the AI gets it's act together. The Garmantians in North Africa suddenly hate me as well and they are the 2nd strongest faction. My Goths are the 3rd.

If I get wiped out (or bored) I may finally fire up Apotheon. Dying Light is next on the list.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

airboy

Southern Fried Game Expo for Pinball and Tabletop games this weekend.

CJReich46

Quote from: Rayfer on June 09, 2017, 06:50:32 AM
Stellaris with the Utopia dlc.
MD...I usually like your music choices, but this one was meh.

Ditto. I have to hear that OVER AND OVER at work.  :tickedoff:
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose