Game of Thrones Season 7

Started by MetalDog, July 01, 2017, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

apropos of nothing:

every time my Civ5 game tells me "a unit needs orders" I keep reading in Jaqen H'ghar's voice
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Finally caught up. Now I can watch the show Sunday night...as long as I don't forget it's on.

Steelgrave

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 01, 2017, 09:01:10 AM
apropos of nothing:

every time my Civ5 game tells me "a unit needs orders" I keep reading in Jaqen H'ghar's voice

LMAO! There badly needs to be a mod for that!   O0

BanzaiCat

Steelgrave

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Do you folks not watch the night of broadcast?!  Did you not all just see what I saw?!  The season is now more than half over, and if they keep outdoing themselves episode after episode, I am afraid I will explode before the series finale!!  Tonight was EPIC!  EPIC I tell you!  WOOHOO!!!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

Dammit, I need to go watch it now...I totally forgot it was on last night. This is why I don't do serial shows well.

mirth

Massive Spoilers, but very cool

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Marty Ward

I think my wife had an orgasm when the dragon was let loose!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

BanzaiCat

Wow. Just, wow. What a cliffhanger...  :o