Main Menu

DCS F/A-18C

Started by Jarhead0331, July 03, 2017, 11:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Jarhead0331

god damn it...of course, just the second I walk out the door for work. Russian bastards!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Yskonyn

I don't have time either. Darnit!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Pete Dero

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 30, 2018, 09:06:59 AM
god damn it...of course, just the second I walk out the door for work. Russian bastards!

Don't worry, error codes are popping up (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=210033.)

Can't install it for the time being ..

edit : Version for DCS: F/A-18C IS: 2.5.2.17978 (and this version isn't out yet !)

Jarhead0331

^OMG. The internet is going to meltdown. Glad I'll miss out on the frustration...unless it isn't sorted out by the time I get home!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

IronX

Got the same error. Not even the forum is working now. Is the apocalypse? Is this how it all ends?

Pete Dero

https://forums.eagle.ru/announcement.php?f=105

DCS 2.5.2.17978 Update 1 for Open Beta

Hello, The files are still being uploaded. Please don't force an update when the files are still being sent to servers around the world. Thanks

IronX

Downloading files now. Whew. Apocalypse avoided.

Jarhead0331

So...what is the trick to depressing two separate switches at the same time on opposite sides of the cockpit?  The FCS test procedure on cold start-up has me stumped. Has anyone found a good cold start tutorial video where the narrator describes the correct hot keys to press for each step?  The official one from Matt Wagner is good, but he does not indicate hot keys when required.

EDIT: Nevermind. Problem solved.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

IronX

How did you resolve it? I see that he has kept the Reset button depressed, but I can't work out how he did that.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: IronX on May 31, 2018, 11:36:35 AM
How did you resolve it? I see that he has kept the Reset button depressed, but I can't work out how he did that.

hot keys. The default key for the rest button is 'y'.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

IronX

mbar

Thanks for sharing solution. This training mission is on my list for tonight. I was going to try a click and hold on "one" and see if I could then click on "two" to make it work. I was not optimistic that would work.

Jarhead0331

My pleasure. The hornet is one complex bird. We need to all stick together if we're going to get her off the ground!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Grim.Reaper

I knew this game would be tough for me, but I should become an ace now that my book has arrived on fighter tactics:)

People say this is supposed to be one of the best, let's see if it can really help someone that absolutely knows nothing about tactics!