The Consolidated WTF Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, July 25, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

Quote from: Barthheart on October 24, 2017, 07:07:04 PM
WHY would anyone want to look closer at that pic.....   :hide:

It's full of good RPG monster ideas.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

And Halloween costume ideas. Or, if you're making a new Road Warrior movie.....
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DoctorQuest

...in the Star Trek universe. What could possibly go wrong?
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Steelgrave

If anyone from CBS sees that pic, they'll cast 'em in Discovery. 

mirth

I thought she was one of those new Klingons.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

Like anyone knows what Klingons look like anymore....

Sir Slash

I think the new Klingons would be afraid of her.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 25, 2017, 10:09:01 PM
I think the new Klingons would be afraid of her.

If I had a gun to my head and was forced to choose between that pic or the Duras sisters....well, helloooo ladies!

Sir Slash

Not my preferred way of committing suicide. I prefer death by Bourbon and Bacon.

bbmike

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 04, 2017, 10:57:30 AM
Not my preferred way of committing suicide. I prefer death by Bourbon and Bacon.

How's that coming along?  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

trailrunner

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 04, 2017, 10:57:30 AM
Not my preferred way of committing suicide.

Yeah, but part of me wants to know just how he did it.  Did he take the chainsaw to his thigh and bleed out?  At any rate, I can't imagine being able to take a chainsaw to my own body.

Staggerwing

it could have been accidental. It sounds like he was in some kind of rage- maybe he was swinging the chainsaw around in the garage and it kicked back on to his body, possibly neck area, after hitting something.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

TRUE STORY. When I worked in Mental Health, we had a patient that eloped from his ward and before being found, got into the Maintenance Workshop. He used an electric table saw the cut both of his hands off. He was found in time to save him and both hands were reattached with some success but crazy people will find a way to do things you would think nobody ever could.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers