I Renounce This FRIDAY

Started by Hofstadter, August 25, 2017, 04:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

You're supposed to walk in Scotland

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I did. And then drove 543 miles.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Ye shoulda taken't train, ye daft boy.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat


Gusington

No they are expensive. But I got a very nice Peaky Blinders style cap...it's actually cool enough today here to wear it too.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Yeah, I wish I had thought of that. Maybe next time I'll pop over and wear it to the pub, wot?

Gusington

Make sure to pack it with razor blades for the inevitable fight.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yeah, next time I'm in a bar-fight, I'll take off my cap and threaten them with it.  :knuppel2:  Do the trains in Scotland have to use roundabouts too?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Pfft of course not! That would be...daft.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Roundabouts are great you silly Yanks.   O0
Way better than waiting at traffic lights.  L:-)

Gusington

I'd rather wait at a traffic light than take the chance that some idiot doesn't know the meaning of 'yield.'
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

Quote from: Gusington on August 29, 2017, 07:22:21 PM
I'd rather wait at a traffic light than take the chance that some idiot doesn't know the meaning of 'yield.'
Put giant scythes on your hub caps, and I'm betting that same idiot will "yield" pretty quick! ;)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Sir Slash

I don't like them because they make all the empty beer cans in the floorboard of my truck roll to one side. And they spill the half-full ones.  #:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.