The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Going to be almost f*cking 90 degrees here today. After being in the low 40s in the morning/mid-60s just earlier in the week.

Toonces

The SUN's gravity has pulled Earth closer, thus causing warmer temperatures because the Earth is spinning faster creating friction which increases its gravity.

Think about it.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Unfortunately we'll never know if I'm right or not now.   :-\
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

I basted them in beer too. Not kosher is one thing, but I basted them in quality beer! I am more upset about the wasted beer, I think 😓

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

WHY does the world have to be so CRUEL??? Wasted quality beer AND bad brats? Too much too soon for me. I've got to go take a nap.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

It's almost like it's stroking itself, waiting for Toonces to disrobe.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

We don't need a big military when our air itself leads the assault.  >:D

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd