The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

Winter is never done.  Just takes a break to build up more strength.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

trailrunner

We got about 4 or 5 inches before it turned to rain, which melted some of the snow.  It will get below freezing overnight, so it will be slippery tomorrow morning.  I did manage to go for a run this morning when the snow was just starting.  Very happy that I drove back from my meeting last night instead of this morning.

On Friday we're headed somewhere warm for a long weekend.  By the time we return, we expect Spring to be waiting for us.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

trailrunner

Quote from: OJsDad on March 21, 2018, 06:05:49 PM
So you still didn't get to use your snowblower

Yeah, I used it.  It was nice zipping down the walk at walking speed with the blower and not having to bend over.  My back is happy.   :smitten:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

You people must be completely out of bread and milk by now.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Wound up getting about 4-5 inches overnight. Spring now please.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

This one mostly missed us. 1-2 inches of snow is all.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Forty Seven degrees here this AM with about an 8 mph wind drops the 'feel like' temp to about 42!  There's gonna be some cold boobies at Spring Break today. Just my luck, I already put my Boobie Warmers away for the summer.  #:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

trailrunner