Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia

Started by Martok, November 14, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Looking forward to the Celtic faction reveal :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Gusington

I have been looking for a release date for this for weeks! Thank you.

Martok was correct in his prediction 😎
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Don't know if you guys have seen this yet, replete with Jack Lusted'd ascot  O0

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX

I have a 12 reason minimum for excitement. I'm not a young man anymore.

Sir Slash

Me too. When I get past 8 I have to stop and take a nap.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

I thought I didn't want this game but I was horribly mistaken.  This is a must have hands down.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I can't wait...I am slowly falling in love with Warhammer but I need that new TW historical fix.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

Is this a fully featured TW game or what? The title suggests otherwise?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

mikeck

Like every AGEOD game,
I must purchase every total war game.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

W8taminute

Quote from: Yskonyn on February 03, 2018, 06:40:49 AM
Is this a fully featured TW game or what? The title suggests otherwise?

Yeah the title seems to suggest something else however from the looks of the video it seems to be a standalone fully featured game.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Yes standalone, fully featured but smaller area of concentration - British Isles and part of northwest France. Also a timeline of 878 to 1066, but the campaign can go on forever if you want it to...there is no hard stop.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

fabius

Was 30% interested. As in I get all TW games, but loose interest quickly due lack of depth and battles that can become dully repetitive.

But that 11 reasons vid makes it look like there going a bit more depth route.  :bd:

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."