Main Menu

Recommend A Game

Started by Ian C, December 18, 2017, 07:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jamus34

Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 21, 2017, 08:39:45 AM
I'm just being a smartass. I do not nor would I ever own said game. It's odd that it even exists and has such a high rating on Steam. Buncha pervs there it seems.

Have you seen all the Japanese fan service games on there now???

Obviously steam has decided to cater to the kink
Insert witty comment here.

BanzaiCat

There's a ton of JRPGs on Steam, yeah. I tend to ignore them because they all look the same to me. I don't generally like the anime look of their characters...I think it's creepy. There's a couple of anime series/movies I enjoy, but I'm not otherwise into it at all.

Sir Slash

I think they're creepy too. Like people who put ties on their cats.  :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 21, 2017, 12:18:04 PM
I think they're creepy too. Like people who put ties on their cats.  :idiot2:

Or Santa suits on their Pugs :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

Or gimp suits on their goat....... nope, wait

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

THAT was her idea, not mine. I preferred Frosty the Snowman suit.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jack Nastyface

ARMA 3.  I've played just over 2688 hours on that.
Kerbal Space Program.

Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.