Decades Feeder Bracket - 1969 Championship

Started by MetalDog, December 23, 2017, 10:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Thankfully it only happens a few times a year.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

This whole thread was completely entertaining , and you guys just gave me a lot of laughs  :DD :DD And , MD , making a pun ....good heavens ...I need a lie down !!!! We've found his weak spot , music makes him want to pun , .....we must find a way to make him do it again , mhwahahahahah  >:D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

You're welcome for the laughs.  The pun, cherish it.  They are few and far between.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on December 26, 2017, 05:16:11 PM
You're welcome for the laughs.  The pun, cherish it.  They are few and far between.

Oh , it's cherished !!! I just hope I live long enough to see the next one  ;) you truly made my day  ;)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog