Main Menu

Fridayed

Started by Barthheart, May 03, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

-budd-

After the yard work, mostly planting the garden and flower pots and some light weeding....oo.. and some pressure washing i just remembered i'll be continuing my PBEM games.

Finished my Panzer Corps pbem, lost as Germans, in fact almost got wiped off the map.

On going pbem's

TOAW4- Guns Of August, I'm the Germans. Turn 4 and i've taken Liege and almost invested Namur. Not much action down south yet, just some shuffling of troops. Paris looks a long way off, scenario is 20 turns.

FOG2- Alesia, I'm the Romans. Think we're turn 9, heavy fighting in the city proper, hoping to take it before my outer defenses fall so i can turn and defend.

Age of Wonders- Haven't met my human opponent yet, the independents are giving me trouble and i'm surrounded by them. Lost 2 armies and my Hero once, but as of late I've won the last 2 battles and am finally going to drop my second city.

SCWW2- July 44, I'm the Allies. It's been a really fun gaming experience. i'm approaching Warsaw in the East, i just dropped a para on an undefended Konigsberg which is a primary supply source. The MLR is only two hexes away, will try to link up. Italy surrendered at the end of my turn and Vichy joined France as i has taken Paris 3 turns ago. The Battle in NA should be over with the Italian surrender. I have Uboat trouble but there's only a few ports they can resupply at so i'm throwing up blockades.

Still my opponents turn in SCGC.

other than my PBEM i think its time to go back into ...............THE FOREST....  since it's officially released.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

airboy

Quote from: Tuna on May 04, 2018, 07:09:03 AM
Staples out today!!!.  <:-)

Been in a bit of a gaming funk for last few weeks. But starting to venture into Field of Glory on my laptop. Maybe move to gaming PC, if I can sit comfortably.

Great!

airboy

A buddy came over and used his chainsaw for thirty minutes.  I spent four hours hauling the results to the street. 

Then we went to a low country seafood boil with a set of buddies.

I finished the main game of Pillars of Eternity.  Then had to restart from an earlier save to play The White March.

I've:
Won the game
Won the Battle of Yenwood Fields

Now I need to:
Complete the White March
Defeat the Master Below
Win the Game a 2nd time.

Sir Slash

I did the same thing Airboy when I played it. Not by design, I just didn't know you had to do The White March first. Anyway, it was still great the second time especially with the neat loot you get in The March. Pillars 2 comes out May 8th and I'm desperate to get at it.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

FlickJax

Finally played some battletech over the weekend and loved it :)

Barthheart

#35
This is the lake where we went this weekend... no chance of getting the dock put in.



Friday is rain hard all day so we staying inside and drank beer and played Grand Prix by GMT.



Saturday morning before breakfest even, a quick game of Plague Inc. before the work started.



Maybe a new C&W band album cover.... 3 Fat Guys and a Shed.



End of weekend group shot as one of the guys is moving to England to be a kept man.





MetalDog

Looks like a great time, Barthheart!  M&M's for breakfast though?  For a bunch of fat guys, you'd think one of you could cook ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bbmike

Plus, really, the dock COULD have been put in.  ::)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Hofstadter

My doctor gave me anti seizure medication of my night terrors.

I am the...most cooked.
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

sandman2575

Quote from: airboy on May 06, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
A buddy came over and used his chainsaw for thirty minutes.  I spent four hours hauling the results to the street. 


Is this what you did or the opening paragraph of a Steven King story?

;)

More BattleTech for me. Can't stop playing this.

Barthheart

Quote from: MetalDog on May 08, 2018, 10:09:05 PM
Looks like a great time, Barthheart!  M&M's for breakfast though?  For a bunch of fat guys, you'd think one of you could cook ;)

M&Ms and Caesars were pre-breakfast gaming food.  :bd: Once the game ended we had grilled Italian sausages with cheese and mushroom omelets.

Barthheart

Quote from: bbmike on May 09, 2018, 05:07:56 AM
Plus, really, the dock COULD have been put in.  ::)

Sure if we had chipped 15ft of 4" thick ice out of the way. Then when the lake finally thawed the moving ice would have taken the dock with it... You must work for the Government....  L:-)

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Besides, the ice comes in handy for all the gaming-drinking going on.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

Quote from: Barthheart on May 09, 2018, 07:19:41 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on May 08, 2018, 10:09:05 PM
Looks like a great time, Barthheart!  M&M's for breakfast though?  For a bunch of fat guys, you'd think one of you could cook ;)

M&Ms and Caesars were pre-breakfast gaming food.  :bd: Once the game ended we had grilled Italian sausages with cheese and mushroom omelets.

That's more like it  O0
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob