Main Menu

God of FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, July 27, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I just thought there would be more fans here...and also Gene Simmons is a genius 😎
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Tuna, all the old retirees were put into a room by ourselves to keep us from telling stories about how much harder we had to work than the current generation of Navel-Gazers do. We escaped when they brought us in our daily dose of Geritol and left the door ajar.  :D   Pillars of Eternity 2 and The First Triumvirate mod for Attila TW for this old retiree this weekend along with trying to remember where I left my car keys. Have a good one Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

First Triumverate mod?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 27, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
Tuna, all the old retirees were put into a room by ourselves to keep us from telling stories about how much harder we had to work than the current generation of Navel-Gazers do. We escaped when they brought us in our daily dose of Geritol and left the door ajar.  :D   Pillars of Eternity 2 and The First Triumvirate mod for Attila TW for this old retiree this weekend along with trying to remember where I left my car keys. Have a good one Grogs.

Cool, in 7 years hopefully I'll get access!

Tuna

Quote from: Gusington on July 27, 2018, 12:19:11 PM
I just thought there would be more fans here...and also Gene Simmons is a genius 😎

There's the reason for Kiss hate, saying Gene Simmons is a genius, is like saying Kiss has talented musicians.

jamus34

Quote from: Tuna on July 27, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 27, 2018, 12:19:11 PM
I just thought there would be more fans here...and also Gene Simmons is a genius 😎

There's the reason for Kiss hate, saying Gene Simmons is a genius, is like saying Kiss has talented musicians.

He didn't say what kind of genius  ;). KISS was 10% talent, 90% marketing.
Insert witty comment here.

Tuna

Luck on a gimmick. yeah they got rich because of marketing, nothing at all to do with talent.

Gusington

Doesn't matter! Marketing genius. The music could be crap but you still bought your kid the lunch box.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

lol, I'm not that old!!! I was 15 when Kiss Alive came out! I think, that's where a lot of the Kiss love is from, a lot of people who liked them as lol kids, like Power Rangers.

Gusington

Ok so buy your grandkid the lunchbox 😎
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 27, 2018, 05:37:47 AM
No Man's Sky (its much improved, but still a grind), Steel Fury 1942 wi5 STA mod, IL-2, in the air and in tanks, and maybe some ARMA 3? Maybe Gost Recon Wildlands to try out 5e new SF2 patch?  Regardless, Sounds like a lot of simming going down.

Really wish CMSF2 would hurry up and come out.

  IL-2 BOX, Thrones of Britannia and Heroes and Generals.  I'm pretty sure I'll stop playing H&G when I decide to go get shot more realistically in Post Scriptum ...

bbmike

On the computer, GalCiv3 and maybe Stars in Shadow. On the table, I can't decide between running a PTO scenario in GMT's Cataclysm or Compass Game's Absolute Victory. Or should I just run a game of Washington's War.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MikeGER

#29
just observed the eclipse of the Moon (stunning) and Mars is only 4 fingers down below it (if you outstretch the arm for the makeshift angular bearing method) and real bright, orange and a disk not a pixel ...so i am in the mood for Mars stuff so i plan to continue my Surviving Mars game (or start over)

also we have a heatwave in Germany right now and it is still 26°C outside ....at midnight!  Go figure!
to counter that i might continue with my Frostpunk game ;)

and i will take a look at No Man's Sky.
Tomorrow there are thunderstorms predicted and i might actually have time to play again instead work around the house and garden, or was just chilling like i did the last weeks and escaping the heat and not in gaming-mood at all.