Last FRIDAY morning the sunshine felt like rain

Started by MetalDog, March 01, 2019, 06:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Finished off Gilgamesh last weekend.  His master, Shaka, is next.  Then it's game over.  Got a lot of p&p D&D prep to do, too.  Have a great weekend Grogs!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

nelmsm

Loves me some Allman Brothers!!  Great choice. PBEM files, hopefully helping on the final review of Eylau-Friedlnd for JTS, and then will try to get through some CMANO tutorials and maybe some Stellaris if time permits.

Pete Dero

HOI 4 and GTA V (or another 3 letter word game).

MengJiao

Quote from: nelmsm on March 01, 2019, 06:44:09 AM
Loves me some Allman Brothers!!  Great choice. PBEM files, hopefully helping on the final review of Eylau-Friedlnd for JTS, and then will try to get through some CMANO tutorials and maybe some Stellaris if time permits.

Pretty much the usual: World of Warships and A boardgame (Where Eagles Dare).

Gusington

The Allman Brothers have helped me get into some pretty hot chicks' pants. Even The Wife on occasion! And for that I am eternally grateful. Thank you Allman Brothers.

Continuing Battletech and Titanfall 2, with maybe some Elite: Dangerous and Sins of a Solar Empire mixed in.

But...Thrones of Britannia looms large.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tripoli

More of my CONUS adventures in a Piper Cub.  Will hopefully get to Corpus Christi by Monday.  Flying through Big Bend NP later today.
https://mutleyshangar.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24789-virtual-grand-tour-of-the-continental-usa-in-a-piper-cub/
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

FlickJax

Drinking copius amounts of Ale and playing Order of Battle Winter War

Rayfer

HOI4 with the new DLC...it's a quite different game now; deeper, more complexity in resource management (fuel production and storage) and the entire naval game.

Huw the Poo

Warframe because it RULES!

I'm not really playing anything else at the moment.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: Gusington on March 01, 2019, 01:22:30 PM
I want to hang out with FlickJax more.

OOB has a multiplayer component right?

Get him on the Groghead Discord channel with you, and boom instant drinking OOBuddy!  :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Skwerl

I'm downloading Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun right now (Steam sale).  Wish me luck, I'm terrible at stealth games!

JasonPratt

I've been keeping an eye on a release for DAWN OF MAN, and it came out of Early Access today; promptly bought it based on solid reviews about its release state. I am, admittedly, a slut for games like this...  :-[ :-*
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo

CJReich46

Off this weekend (Next Saturday - INVENTORY  :buck2:)

So, what am I to do?

Possible - Field of Glory II - I watched a Baz Battles about Leuctra and so I am curious about that. I don't know how to do the Sacred Band for an Army list.

Then there's the continuation of Nobunaga's Ambition - Sphere of Influence - Clan Oda campaign.

Other than that...I'm kicking the tires hard on Darkest Hour.

but I am just in this odd funk lately.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose