Main Menu

Asimbonangafriday

Started by Anguille, July 19, 2019, 04:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anguille

The great artist Johnny Clegg died this week and joined Nelson Mandela in paradise...he will not be forgotten



Playing some pbme Civization Vi, Armada 2526, Battelfied Academy and Conquest: Frontier Wars. Also learning FoG:E.

Happy weekend...

Gusington

FogE, AssCreed: Origins, Attila TW, and FoG2: Wolves at the Gate. Also trying to not wither in the 100 degree heat. Stay hydrated, all.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'll drink to that.  :notworthy:   Not sure what's up for this weekend. I feel like starting a new 'monster' scenario for TOAW 4 but time probably will not allow. Hydration definitely while I thinking it over. Have a good one Grogs!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DoctorQuest

Working Sunday morning at O Dark Thirty.....

Having my kids over Sunday to help me build this....



...to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

GroggyGrognard

I plan on learning more of Field of Glory: Empires. Also, for some zone out time, I'm going to dive into some Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers on the PS4. I got it on sale for 4 bucks during a PS4 store sale a few weeks back. Couldn't resist for that price.

Stay safe and cool this weekend, Grogs!


Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

Gusington

Doc I picked up that same Lego set for my daughters - along with the Saturn V and a Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer. We have quite the backlog :/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

That sounds like a hell of a space battle coming right there.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

It will look awesome hung from the ceiling if we ever finish it.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Gusington on July 19, 2019, 11:39:50 AM
Doc I picked up that same Lego set for my daughters - along with the Saturn V and a Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer. We have quite the backlog :/

I built the Saturn V. It rocks. O0
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

^Alone or was it a team effort?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

My son was living out of town at the time so my daughter helped me with the last couple of part bags. I learned my lesson on that one. Download the instruction book PDF to a device or devices so you can share the steps and avoid affecting the U.S. Strategic Reserve of Paper and Printer Ink.

The LM build will be all three of us.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

I'll let you guys guess what I'm playing this weekend. 

Hint:  It rhymes with Shield of Shory: Shemfires.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

IICptMillerII

Quote from: al_infierno on July 19, 2019, 01:51:04 PM
I'll let you guys guess what I'm playing this weekend. 

Hint:  It rhymes with Shield of Shory: Shemfires.

I too will be enjoying some Bield of Blory: Bempires  :2funny:

I'll also be playing some Command: Modern Air Naval Operations and Combat Mission: Shock Force 2. I have a little project in the works.

If I have the time, I might try to wrap my head around The Operational Art of War IV a bit more as well.

GroggyGrognard

Quote from: al_infierno on July 19, 2019, 01:51:04 PM
Shield of Shory: Shemfires.

I heard this was one of the biggest Kickstarter failures.  ;)



Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin