Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The_Admiral


Sir Slash

I agree! This looks like THE way to do LOS.  :notworthy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

That's definitely the best LOS tool I've seen for this type of game. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

al_infierno

Quote from: W8taminute on March 25, 2020, 01:42:38 PM
That's definitely the best LOS tool I've seen for this type of game.

Yeah, compared to the wonky tool in JTS titles this looks like a delight to use!
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Jo B

#409

Scenario with Reinforcements. (redish colors need to be adjustded)


this will add the 3 squads to turn 7

Jo B


today we have finished the second year of development on Second Front.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jo B

we got new press coverage
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2020/04/03/the-flare-path-a2z-17/

creating new Scenario 'the River' with reinforcements


Jo B

Developer Version running on Steam!


don't forget to whislist
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1148490/Second_Front/
that is good for you, me and the Gretchen AI


Jo B

Trucks transporting troops and unload close to the frontline.


Lotti Fuehrscheim

I cannot see any images in this thread any more. Is there something wrong?

al_infierno

Quote from: Lotti Fuehrscheim on April 13, 2020, 03:43:56 PM
I cannot see any images in this thread any more. Is there something wrong?

They work fine for me -- in all their heartflutter-inducing glory  :smitten:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Jo B

the new main menue (still in development)


this engine is too big...

Pete Dero

Quote from: Lotti Fuehrscheim on April 13, 2020, 03:43:56 PM
I cannot see any images in this thread any more. Is there something wrong?

Images are also gone for me in Firefox.   But when I press F9 (toggle reader view) and press F9 again (to return to normal view) the thread has all the missing images !!

Grim.Reaper

Weird for sure.  I see them all in Chrome and FireFox.