Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Jo B

#437

final version of main menu 2/3


first version  of main menu 3/3



W8taminute

^Nice!  Eagerly awaiting release date.   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Barthheart

Ditto!

I like the umbrella, with the MG and radio,  in the back of the kublewagon. :D

Jo B

#442

Hit at Range 20

Lotti Fuehrscheim

I cannot see any of these pictures.

Until a few weeks ago I could see them all, and every day I would come in here to admire them, but then they disappeared for me, and I gave up on it. Now I was just checking if they were back again, but alas, not.

I went to the page source, and there I discovered scripts that contained links to the pictures, but those links contain some mechanism that prevents displaying them under certain conditions. Maybe the wrong referral headers or something.

Anyway, I am sad about this situation.

al_infierno

They show up fine for me, but I noticed that last image seems to be linked from Facebook.  Maybe you need a Facebook account for the images hosted from there to display?
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Jo B


placing alternate AI gun positions in the Scenario Editor
(this one Gun starts the scenario hidden at one randomly choosen)

al_infierno

A 30-minute gameplay video showing a full scenario!   :clap:

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Jo B







this first picture is firing HE aimed, the second is firing HE un-aimed.
The third picture shows the situation after the first shot. A second shot is possible but would overheat the gun. The green hex shows the target is now acquired by the first shot.
What firing option(s) you would choose? 🙂

Jo B

playing through the scenario "Crisis Hour"

Jo B

Play through Scenario Outpost

Create the Scenario

Create the map