New game mode for Civ VI!

Started by Barthheart, September 11, 2019, 10:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Barthheart


Barthheart


al_infierno

Looks awesome.  I never picked up Civ 6 but I might have to grab it next time it goes on sale for this DLC alone....
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Barthheart

It's not DLC, it came free with the last patch. So if you even buy just the base game you'll get access to this mode.

:D


Gusington

This looks incredibly fun. May be just the thing I needed to see to finally buy Civ VI.

Each of those named groups in the video - are they factions or are they units?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Figured you'd be interested.

I can't answer your question yet as I just found out and am still at work.

Soooon.....  :D

mbar

Quote from: Gusington on September 11, 2019, 01:52:03 PM
This looks incredibly fun. May be just the thing I needed to see to finally buy Civ VI.

Each of those named groups in the video - are they factions or are they units?

Factions from what I can tell.

Gusington

Either way - I like it!! Funny how this was kind of out of nowhere...at least for me.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart


solops

I took Civ6 off my hard drive a year+ ago. Unless they fixed the brain dead AI there does not seem to be much point to a patch/DLC unless you are into MP.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Steelgrave

Oh, I'll definitely be firing this up come the weekend.   O0

MrsWargamer

Amusing I suppose, but 1. my system won't run the game adequately, and 2. enough of the wargaming crowd dumped on this hard enough I don't care.
Just killin pixels and cardboard

FlickJax

Quote from: MrsWargamer on September 11, 2019, 09:11:17 PM
Amusing I suppose, but 1. my system won't run the game adequately, and 2. enough of the wargaming crowd dumped on this hard enough I don't care.

Solops did yes, but a lot of like it chap.....

Millipede

Quote from: MrsWargamer on September 11, 2019, 09:11:17 PM
Amusing I suppose, but 1. my system won't run the game adequately, and 2. enough of the wargaming crowd dumped on this hard enough I don't care.

I really enjoyed Civ IV and wasn't that thrilled with V or VI... then I got into a Civ VI multiplayer with Yskonym, Anguille and Bartheart and had to learn the game so I wouldn't embarrass myself. The more I've played it and learned my way around, the more I've enjoyed it to the extent that I haven't gone back to my beloved Civ IV in nearly a year. It took me a while to get into it but I'm glad I took the time.

Tuna

Quote from: Millipede on September 12, 2019, 11:52:27 AM
Quote from: MrsWargamer on September 11, 2019, 09:11:17 PM
Amusing I suppose, but 1. my system won't run the game adequately, and 2. enough of the wargaming crowd dumped on this hard enough I don't care.

I really enjoyed Civ IV and wasn't that thrilled with V or VI... then I got into a Civ VI multiplayer with Yskonym, Anguille and Bartheart and had to learn the game so I wouldn't embarrass myself. The more I've played it and learned my way around, the more I've enjoyed it to the extent that I haven't gone back to my beloved Civ IV in nearly a year. It took me a while to get into it but I'm glad I took the time.

Does MD know about this?!!!