It's on! Steam Summer Sale 2020

Started by Gusington, June 25, 2020, 12:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yskonyn

I have bought several Pinball FX3 table packs as well as Battle Brothes and IS: Genesis.

Bought Arma 3 Global Mobilization last week.

That's probably all for me for this sale.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Gusington

I've got the base version of Steel Division 2 and Gears Tactics waiting in my cart.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Lotti Fuehrscheim

I couldn't resist Vic's games at that price: Decisive Campaigns Blitzkrieg, Case Blue and Barbarossa, and threw in Mare Nostrum for good measure.

rocketman

Got Unity of Command II, Armoured Commander II, Ostalgie: The Berlin Wall and Battletech all for 30 Euro. Should keep me busy for a while.

Yskonyn

I got one more after a reading an article about the best/most fun 4x / city builders; Anno 2205 . I didn't even know there was another Anno game in beteeen 2070 and 1800. Lol! Don't know what happened there, but at least now I've got it for a small price of admission.  \m/
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Anguille

So far, i only got Northgard - Himminbrjotir, Clan of the Ox - DLC as i started playing the game....about 2.5 dollars....

Sir Slash

I am remaining strong and determined. No more new games until I finish some of the new ones I already got. Maybe. actually, it's about 50/50. But I am determined.  :pullhair:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Down to the wire for me...my choice is between Gears Tactics and Steel Division 2: General Deluxe Edition...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

...and added Banished. I will get 2 of the 3, but not all 3.

:coolsmiley:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Only thing I got is Ultimate Admiral : Age of Sail.    I just had to do it  :crazy2:.


http://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=23193.msg664203#msg664203

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 23, 2020, 01:45:39 PM
Dabbling with this again on Sunday. Once again compelled to sing its praises. It has such great atmosphere and the combination of naval battles, boarding and landing operations/ground battles really hits a rare sweet spot. The campaign, although still in fairly early stages, is oozing with atmosphere style.

I encourage all with an interest in this time period and subject matter to buy this now to support the developer. Its a superb effort all around.


Jarhead0331

^I hope it does not disappoint!  :bd:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Ian C

State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition.

Having some great gaming with this.

Yskonyn

Was eyeing that one myself, Ian, but before Juggernaut it took quite a beating in reviews. Did Jug make it that much better?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Ian C

Quote from: Yskonyn on July 07, 2020, 12:41:28 PM
Was eyeing that one myself, Ian, but before Juggernaut it took quite a beating in reviews. Did Jug make it that much better?

If you mean State of Decay 1 and the GOTY edition, then yes. It's almost unrecognisable. Highly addictive. I'm having lots of fun.

al_infierno

I have an old bonus key for Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail kicking around.  Don't think I've given it to anyone, so I'll post it here for anyone who wants to claim it.

To prevent any bots from auto-grabbing it, I'm replacing asterisks for the following letters.  Might as well make it an easy little riddle while we're at it.   <:-)

GJ0YA-X*K9L-2R*35-I6*IU

In order:

* First letter of the African empire that Britain fought against in 1879.

* First letter of the word that refers to the highest of 3 main levels of military planning.

* First letter of the FIRST NAME of the German emperor whose namesake campaign in WW2 is possibly the most-played setting of all wargaming.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.