Main Menu

Darkest Hour

Started by Trooperc7, October 16, 2020, 08:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trooperc7

I dont know if anyone in here still plays this old game, but it is still being updated as a labor of love. It received a 1 Gig update yesterday adding more maps, vehicles,weapons uniforms! Still one of my favorite  ww2 FPS of all time!

Gusington

Is there any single player content?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Trooperc7


Father Ted

I absolutely loved that game.  Very occasionally I revisit it, but I miss the simpler squad mechanics it used to have.  I find the newer breed of MP shooters (Squad, HLL, Post Scriptum) too much like hard work when they force you into voice comms and I think dear old DH has gone the same way.

solops

Umm...my Darkest Hour is a Hearts of Iron 2 Spin-off. What game are you guys talking about?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Pete Dero


al_infierno

This is the Western Front equivalent of Red Orchestra, right?  I'm surprised they're still updating it.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Trooperc7

Yes it is... It is a free mod mod if you own Red Orchestra!