Unity Of Command II Blitzkrieg

Started by Ian C, November 05, 2020, 03:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ian C


al_infierno

Christmas came early this year!  😍
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

Sale on Steam right now on the base Unity of Command 2 and this DLC for ~24 dollah...I am going to have to take that.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

I noticed if you already own the base game, you can buy the bundle and save 25 cents on the DLC.  However, I opted not to do that to please RyanE.   O:-)
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Sir Slash

You're a good man al.  O0   This does look good to my eyes.  :dreamer:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Quote from: al_infierno on November 05, 2020, 06:16:40 PM
I noticed if you already own the base game, you can buy the bundle and save 25 cents on the DLC.  However, I opted not to do that to please RyanE.   O:-)

I took that 5% off however.  8)

As an aside, Steam has been acting a little wonky about accepting my purchases over the past few days, including here. The transaction (through Paypal) stalls out after hitting the button to complete it, and then autocancels after a few hours.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

al_infierno

Quote from: JasonPratt on November 05, 2020, 07:40:48 PM

As an aside, Steam has been acting a little wonky about accepting my purchases over the past few days, including here. The transaction (through Paypal) stalls out after hitting the button to complete it, and then autocancels after a few hours.

Same here, and it seems to act up more during sales and other high-peak times like Friday nights, etc.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

Steam had a day or two of crashes/malfunctions during their Halloween sale. You may be experiencing some residuals of that.

And remember, it is He who is watching.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LoganismyHERO

How complex is this game? More than the Panzer Corp series?

al_infierno

Quote from: LoganismyHERO on November 05, 2020, 11:06:47 PM
How complex is this game? More than the Panzer Corp series?

I'd call it just a step or two above Panzer Corps, since you have to consider supply lines and HQ-unit synthesis, which Panzer Corps pretty much ignores.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

smithcorp

Got it at 44% off, with the DLC. Nice.

W8taminute

I've found the best way to pay for Steam games is to purchase those Steam cards from Target, Best Buy, Walmart, etc.  There has never been a problem paying for games on Steam with me because I'm using funds from my Steam cards.

Some of the benefits of using that strategy are; 1. Identity theft risk is zero by using cash to purchase Steam cards and 2. No glitches in the system after hitting the pay with Steam wallet button.

Just my 2 cents.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

CJReich46

Quote from: W8taminute on November 06, 2020, 10:30:37 AM
I've found the best way to pay for Steam games is to purchase those Steam cards from Target, Best Buy, Walmart, etc.  There has never been a problem paying for games on Steam with me because I'm using funds from my Steam cards.

Some of the benefits of using that strategy are; 1. Identity theft risk is zero by using cash to purchase Steam cards and 2. No glitches in the system after hitting the pay with Steam wallet button.

Just my 2 cents.


I've been leaning towards that idea lately. I did that a while ago. Used it for DLC for CK II.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Review up over at the Wargamer. Just saying.  :hug:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.