Main Menu

ALEA JACTA EST

Started by Bismarck, August 20, 2012, 09:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bismarck

ALEA JACTA EST is AGEOD's Roman game covering mid/late Republic, releasing on 9/22.
Jim Cobb

Barthheart

Quote from: Bismarck on August 20, 2012, 09:08:11 AM
ALEA JACTA EST is AGEOD's Roman game covering mid/late Republic, releasing on 9/22.

Is that Sept. 2022?   ;)

Bismarck

Quote from: Barthheart on August 20, 2012, 09:18:27 AM
Quote from: Bismarck on August 20, 2012, 09:08:11 AM
ALEA JACTA EST is AGEOD's Roman game covering mid/late Republic, releasing on 9/22.

Is that Sept. 2022?   ;)

Funny little man.
Jim Cobb

Bison

I'm so excited about this game.  Trying really hard to control my emotions in case it's a PoNesque let down.

Grim.Reaper

Me too....can't wait and hopefully not a let down.

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on August 20, 2012, 04:55:52 PM
I'm so excited about this game.  Trying really hard to control my emotions in case it's a PoNesque let down.

Have you tried PrON since the recent update yet?

Bison

No.  I've intended too, but haven't gotten around to it.  I've been playing my favorite Ageod game BIA lately.

mikeck

I suspect this game will be much closer to Rise of Prussia than PoN. The recruitment mechanics, card style choices and unit layout looks identical to Rise of Prussia which is good....very good. I am am AGEOD fanboy and I will be on this like a fat kid on cake.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Bison

Well I was going to reference a wargamer's morning wood, but a fat kid and cake reference works too.

MetalDog

^ The first laugh out loud moment of my day :-)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Is there a site for this thing out on the interwebs? All I can find is the forum.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

#11
Quote from: Gusington on August 20, 2012, 09:47:42 PM
Is there a site for this thing out on the interwebs? All I can find is the forum.

Wasn't terribly easy to find yet, but here it is!

http://www.aleajactaest-game.com/


..and I still haven't played much of RoP, RUS, or the new PON yet.  :-[  This one is a must have, of course.

Bismarck

[quote author=Gusington link=topic=2565.msg54495#msg54495 date=1345517262]
Is there a site for this thing out on the interwebs? All I can find is the forum.
[/quote]

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

www.aleajactaest-game.com
Jim Cobb

Bison

I'm pre-ordering this baby.  I cannot resist.  It's Ageod and it's about ancient Rome.

Gusington

I tried that site when I found the forums and it came up as a blank page...now it's working alright. Site's a little wonky.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd