Main Menu

ALEA JACTA EST

Started by Bismarck, August 20, 2012, 09:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

The Unlock patch link is in an email.

Pre-orders are armed and fully operational.

tgb

Do orders between now and Saturday still count as pre-orders in terms of being able to play?

Ubercat

#92
I pre-ordered a few days ago. Is it possible to download the game yet?

Nevermind. I managed to figure out how to D/L it.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Anguille

It's possible to download the game as soon as you preodered. You should also get a mail for the activation patch today. Check your spam mails...all my AGEOD mails went there...

CHeers

LongBlade

Just ordered it. Looking forward to some ancient strategy gaming.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Jarhead0331

Very frustrating.  I was tossing and turning until about 0300 last night, checking my email every three minutes for the unlock file. It didn't come until maybe 10 minutes before I had to leave for work at around 0800.  Oh well, guess I'll get my game on tonight.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


mikeck

Got patch this am...installed before I went to work so its ready to go tonight!!
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Tpek

Just patched it up, will try it out later.

Nefaro

Quote from: tgb on September 19, 2012, 06:42:05 AM
Do orders between now and Saturday still count as pre-orders in terms of being able to play?

You can still get the Pre-Order deal until 12PM GMT.  It says that on the order page, anyway. 

There's something about the feel of the ancient setting, in this AGE engine, that is supertasticles.  I'm really getting into the Roman groove. 

I hope they do an ancient Persia/Greece/Wars Of Succession one soon, too!

mikeck

Nefaro, let me know when your ready to start on our WW2 mod.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Nefaro

Quote from: mikeck on September 19, 2012, 02:14:23 PM
Nefaro, let me know when your ready to start on our WW2 mod.







:)

LongBlade

Looks like Slitherine is going to publish this title, too.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Grim.Reaper

Downloaded, patched up, and ready to go....but in my usual position with Ageod games....intimidated and no idea where to begin:)  The tutorial was short and really covered the basics only.  Might actually have to read the manual.

Gusington

Patched and ready. Mikeck emailed me and ordered me to stick with it or else. I am intimidated since this is my first AGEOD foray. I have the manual at the ready.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Ok I've put it off long enough and now I am trying to buy it now but I can't find the pre-order link and I've only got 15 mins!   Somebody please help!


edit .... never mind I think it ended already.....   :'(
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."